The State Pollution Control Board, Odisha has been designated as the Nodal Agency for implementation of the Pilot Project for Biomedical Waste Management in the State of Odisha which is being implemented with the assistance of United Nation
Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) and the Forest and Environment Department, Government of Odisha. The project has started during the year 2013-2014.See the full job details given below.
1.Name of the post:-Project Scientist
Qualification:-(i)B.E. in Environmental Engineering or Biotechnology.(ii)M.Sc. in Zoology, Botany, Life Science, Microbiology or Environmental Science.
Salary:-Rs.25,000/- per month (Fixed)
2.Name of the post:-Administrative Assistant
No of posts:-one
Qualification:-Graduate in any discipline. Preference will be given to Computer literate
Salary:-Rs.15,000/- per month (Fixed)
3.Name of the post:-Office Attendant
No of posts:-one
Salary:-Rs.5,000/- per month (Fixed)
How to Apply:-
1.Applications are hereby invited from the eligible candidates, not below 21 years in age and beyond 32 years as on 31st December, 2013.
2. Age relaxation shall be admissible in case of Reserved Category candidates as per the norms of Govt. of Odisha.
3. Details of Terms & Conditions of engagement and application form are available in the office website of the State Pollution Control Board, Odisha (www.ospcboard.org).
4. The requisite documents for submission alongwith the application are attested copies of educational qualification certificates, proof of age, Caste certificate etc.
5. The last date of receipt of applications is 25.01.2013.
6. Applications received beyond the scheduled date shall be rejected automatically.
For More Details: Click Here...