All those candidates who interested to apply for Civil Services exam in Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) are required to fill online application form on official website at www.opsconline.gov.in before 22nd November 2013.
Online application for OPSC Civil Services Exam make sure candidates have scanned their photo, signature, left thumb impression.
1. Log on to official website at http://www.opsconline.gov.in
2. Click on Apply Online the post you want to apply for.
3. Now fill all marked details carefully and upload previously scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression.
4. Now click on submit button, a unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen.
5. Take print out of application form and Challan form to make payment as mentioned above & submit by Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier Service to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001.
For Official recruitment notification : Click Here ...